Our Wish List
Like many animal shelters, Pets Alive has a daily (and growing) need for pet food and supplies. You can either drop off items or order directly from our Amazon, Chewy, and Kuranda Wish Lists to have items delivered to us.
Drop off donations:
Your donation can be dropped at our main kennel office any day during regular business hours. Our business hours are 10:00 am to 4:00 pm seven days a week. You can make a contact-free donation by dropping off your gift by the double garage doors of our cattery (Brick House).
If you have any questions, need a receipt, or wonder if an item you have to donate is something we need or can use, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order from Amazon:
Order directly from our Amazon Wish list. They will ship your donated item(s) directly to us! And as an extra bonus, when ordering, use Amazon Smile.
Order from Chewy:
You can order directly from our Chewy Wish list. They will ship your donated item(s) directly to us!
Order a Shelter Bed or Cat Tower:
You can order directly from our Kuranda Wish List. They will ship your donated item(s) directly to us!
Create a Care Package for our Pet Chow Pantry from Cuddly
Each year, Pets Alive gives away thousands of pounds of pet food to families in need. Cuddly collects “care package” orders of pet supplies chosen by you and then ships the donation directly to Pets Alive! Donations will be used to restock our Pet Chow Pantry to help those in need in our local community.
Here is a list of our current needs:
For our dogs and cats:
- 3-lb Paper Trays
- Cat litter – Pine or non clumping
- Dry and canned dog food (preferred brand: Pedigree)
- Canned cat food (preferred brand: Friskies)
- Dry cat food (preferred brand: Purina One Indoor)
- Glucosamine supplements (dasuquin, cosequin, nupro, glycoflex)
- Panacur Dewormer
- Revolution (any size, even extra large breed – we can dose it down)
For our farm animals and horses:
- Fly Spray
- Goat/Sheep mineral blocks
- Wasp and Bee Spray for the run-in sheds
- Extra large black contractor garbage bags
- Kitchen garbage bags with drawstring
- Laundry detergent
- Liquid fabric softener
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Paper towels
- Duct tape
- AA batteries, AAA batteries
- Reams of paper – white – green – yellow – red
- Postage stamps
- Quads, Gators, Golf carts