Pets Alive Financials
Pets Alive is a no-kill animal shelter, located in Middletown, NY. Our mission is to build a humane community supporting the human-animal bond by being a resource through rescue, adoption, intervention, education, and outreach.
- Animals at Pets Alive range from dogs and cats to farm animals. Many of the animals at Pets Alive are older, have special needs, or require special care.
- Pets Alive is a 501(c)3 New York non-profit corporation. Our determination letter can be found here.
- Our New York State Shelter/Rescue Registration Number is RR002
- All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. We can not give tax advice, please consult with your tax professional for any tax-related inquiries.
- Our tax-exempt number is: EIN: 11-2975276
- View our profile and other information at guidestar.org
- 990 filing and Audited Financial Report – Click here to view
- Annual Animal Statistics: Pets Alive participates in the national Animal Shelter Counts, where you can find intake and adoption information for Pets Alive and thousands of other animal shelters. For information: https://shelteranimalscount.org/
- Additionally, we publish the Asilomar Animal Statistics, which reflects similar numbers in a slightly different format: