Like many sanctuaries Pets Alive has a daily (and growing) need
some very mundane items.
If you wish to drop off donations to us, please do so between the hours of 10 and 4 daily. The donations drop off area is located in the kennel building. When you come, if you need assistance with unloading, please let us know and we will be glad to help!
We also ask that you please fill out a slip of paper (found in our volunteer lounge) with your information on it, and the items you donated. This way we can record it, as well as send you a thank you and receipt for your taxes. Thank you very much!
The easiest way to donate is from our Amazon Wish list.
They will ship your donated item directly to us!
You can find that list here.
Caretaking Supplies and Needs:
Farm Animal Needs:
Office and Maintenance Needs:
Garden and Repair Needs:
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent, Liquid fabric softener
- Brooms, Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen garbage bags with drawstring
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Extra large black garden garbage bags
- Murphy's oil soap
- Libmann wonder mop mopheads
Medical Related Needs:
- Wasp and Bee Spray for the run-in sheds
- 100 foot garden hoses
- Plants and gardening beautifcation
Feed and Veterinary Needs:
- Panacur Dewormer
- Ivermectin (Ivomec 1% Injection for Cattle & Swine (Merial) - 50 ml)
- Revolution (any size, even extra large breed, we can dose it down)
- Glucosamine supplements (dasuquin, cosequin, nupro, glycoflex)
- Rimadyl tabs/chews
- Heartgard-Interceptor (heartworm prevention)
- Box truck
- Quads, Gators, Golf carts
- Pick up trucks
- Medical equipment
- Driveways paved
- New horse fencing
- New kennel screening/plexiglass
- Some two-horse amish barns
- Stock trailer